Last Updated: January 1, 2020
any third party collects from you after you follow links on the Site, including any advertising and affiliate links.
1. TRUSTe Privacy Program
We have been awarded a TRUSTe privacy seal due to our compliance with TRUSTe’s certification standards. TRUSTe is an independent privacy risk assessment organization that reviews companies’ privacy programs for compliance with national and international standards. We participated in this independent review in order to demonstrate our commitment to maintaining transparent and responsible privacy practices. Please forward any questions you may have regarding this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact TRUSTe, which will act as a liaison to help resolve your issue.
2. Information We Collect
We may collect and use the following types of non-personal information from those who use the Site and the Services:
- Information about you that does not identify you personally, including, but not limited to, your personal interests, online interactions, viewing data, requests for Services, communications with us and third parties, advertisement interactions, and any other activities when using the Site or the Services.
- Information about your transactions using the Site and the Services, including, but not limited to, your purchases and order history.
- Information you provide when submitting information to be posted or otherwise displayed on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other visitors or third parties on the internet (collectively, “User Contributions”). All User Contributions are submitted at your own risk. Although we always seek to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that our security over User Contributions is impenetrable. We also cannot control how other visitors and third parties that gain access to User Contributions will use such information.
We may combine information you provide us with other information about you that we obtain from your past use of the Site and Services, from our business partners, and from other companies. We may access other information about you collected from third parties, such as social media and marketing companies.
a. Automatic Data Collection
- We collect the following types of information from you as you use the Site through automatic data collection technologies:
- Log file information commonly collected by host servers when you visit websites, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, click counts, and similar information. This information is not connected to personal information and is used for purposes of administering the Site, analyzing trends, tracking visitor activity, and
collecting demographic data.
- Other details regarding your activities on the Site and Services, including your equipment, operating system, software, traffic information, and location data.
Our automatic data collection includes the use of the following technologies:
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We do not track visitors’ activities over time or across third-party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, many third-party websites track your browsing activities in order to tailor advertisements and other content to your interests. If you do not wish to be tracked in this manner, then you should configure your browser settings
3. How We Use Your Information
We are the sole owners of information collected from visitors on this Site. We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We use information collected from you or about you for the following purposes:
- To administer the Site and enforce our rules and policies.
- To provide access to Site content and Services to you.
- To customize Site content and Services according to your preferences.
- To improve the Site and Services.
- To research and analyze the usage data, preferences, and trends of our visitors.
- To diagnose technical or Service-related problems.
- To maintain security over your information, the Site, and its contents.
- To fulfill any requests for information, products, or Services.
- To facilitate transactions you make on the Site or Services, which may include sending payment statements or receipts, or assisting with payment collection.
- To display your User Contributions.
- To send you marketing communications, such as information about new products, Services, or specials.
- To carry out our responsibilities and enforce any contracts between you and us.
- For any other use as we may indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
All information collected from visitors of the Site belongs to us, whether or not such information is personal information, information you volunteer, or information passively collected about you.
As such, such information may be subject to transfer to a new owner in the event of our bankruptcy, sale, or liquidation.
4. How We Share Your Information
We may share information that we collect as follows:
- With our affiliates, including any subsidiaries we now own or later acquire.
- With our trusted employees, contractors, business partners, service providers, suppliers, vendors, and other third parties that support us, which may include sending you emails on our behalf; analyzing your activities and interactions on the Site in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors; and providing support to the Site, the Services, our operations, or fulfilling your requests. These third parties may only use your information in order to provide such support and are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. For example, we may share your information with credit card processing companies in order to bill visitors for goods or
- With those that we so indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To third parties when we have your consent or when we have parental consent if the visitor is a minor.
- We may store your information in locations outside of our direct control; for instance, on servers or databases where the hosting provider is located. Additionally, we may share or sell aggregate information about our visitors that does not personally identify individuals with our partners, affiliates, advertisers, and other third parties without restriction. This information may include information that we have changed so that individuals are no longer personally identifiable. We may also share this information with third parties in order to analyze visitor data, activities, and usage of the Site or Services in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors.
- If you choose to participate in any promotions or similar events through the Site or Services, the rules or terms and conditions for such events may change the way we share your information with third parties. Please review the applicable rules or terms and conditions for all such events in which you participate.
5. Links to Other Websites
6. Opt-Out Procedures
- As your privacy is important to us, we provide you with the following procedure(s) for opting out of future communications from us:
- Email. Send an email to email@example.com explaining the specific communications or privacy practices you want to opt out of. You may also opt out by clicking “unsubscribe,” or a similar button, at the bottom of any emails we may send you and then following the online instructions. However, please note that it may not be possible to opt out of certain emails (for example, confirmation emails related to services you have requested).
- Phone. Call +14076003531 to receive help from our customer support team to opt out. Cookies. In order to opt out of cookies and other tracking technologies, you can configure or disable cookies in your browser settings. However, please note that doing so may cause parts of the Site to function improperly.
- How to Access and Change Your Information You are responsible for keeping any information you provide on the Site current. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to view, correct, or delete information you have provided to us. We will make reasonable efforts to comply with your requests, if possible. If you provided information in connection with a specific Service we provide, you may have to update or delete that information by returning to that Service page. Any requests to delete your information are subject to our internal reporting and retention policies as well as any legal obligations that we may have. Note that deleting your User Contributions on the Site will not delete copies of your User Contributions that may exist in cached or archived pages or copies that may be stored by other visitors.
8. Notice of California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who use our Site may request certain information regarding any disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please email us at email@example.com or use the contact information provided below at the end of this policy. Should you choose to email us, please include in the subject line or body of your email the phrase “California Customer Choice Privacy Notice” and specify the personal information you do not wish to be shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
We take the security of your information seriously and have electronic, physical, and administrative safeguards in place that comply with federal regulations for your protection. These security measures seek to protect your information both online and offline from disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized use. However, please keep in mind that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. Third parties may be able to access private communications illegally; for instance, through the use of hacking and viruses. As such, all information you transmit on the Site or Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for instances where third parties circumvent our security measures without authorization, illegally or otherwise.
The information you submit to us is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption technology and is transmitted securely. You may verify this by locating “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage or an icon of a closed lock in your browser. The computers and servers we use are also kept in a secure environment behind firewalls. We limit access to your information to those people that need to view it to perform necessary support tasks, including fulfilling your requests. Please be aware of when you are submitting User Contributions in public spaces that may be viewed by others. It is your responsibility to avoid submitting information you wish to keep confidential. We will promptly notify you in the event that your information becomes compromised according to our notification procedures outlined below or as otherwise required by applicable law.
10. Children’s Privacy
This Site does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use this Site or provide any personal information to us. We will delete all information that we discover is provided by children under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we have received personal information from a child aged under 13 and we will use our best efforts to remove such information.
12. Notification Procedures
13. Cross-Border Data Transfers
Your information may be processed and transferred to countries other than your own, including, but not limited to, any country in which we operate. Some of these countries may have different laws and practices regarding data protection than your country. By using the Site, you agree to such cross-border transfers of your information.
14. Contact Information
Your feedback is important to us. To send us your questions, suggestions, or complaints, please contact us as follows:
3250 NE 1st AVE, Suite 305
Miami, Florida 33137